IE

A functional difference

Posted by Jeff Beeman on Thu, 11/08/2007 - 09:40

I spent two hours trying to solve a niggling Internet Explorer problem the other night. It involves a module I'm writing that needs to fudge the autocomplete path generated Drupal's autocomplete textfield form element. I wanted to base the path in one autocomplete textfield based on the result of another autocomplete textfield (if it had data in it). It took just a bit of experimentation to get this working perfectly in Firefox and I was really pleased with the results and happy that I didn't have to hack anything in core.

Subscribe to IE